Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review: Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky

Hello Ladies! Just wanted to put up a little quick review blog about one of my favorite drugstore shampoo's and conditioner's. I love to try out new shampoos and conditioners from the drugstore. I know everyone claims they are SO bad for your hair but I am sorry I love a lot of them especially this one! I find myself coming back to this duo a lot. I do find that a lot of people think this shampoo/conditioner is only for people with dandruff, totally a lie. This leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and totally shiny.
It is an added bonus that if you do get some flakes during the changing weather this stuff will keep your scalp in check.

I love the smell of this, I cannot even describe it really but it is just amazing. I would really suggest that you definitely try it out. Enjoy =)

What are your top picks for drugstore shampoo and conditioner?

1 comment:

  1. Ha, yes, shampoo/conditioner isn't the best for your hair BUT it's only because they don't contain enough conditioner/moisturizer. Either way, I actually like this line quite a bit and agree with you about the smell.

    xo

    ReplyDelete