Friday, May 13, 2011

If I die young...

Hello Ladies! I do not have a post about makeup or anything beauty for that matter. I have been struggling this past month with a lot of loss. I have lost some great people in my life uncle, grandma, and a classmate. I sit here with no emotion left in me to express myself anymore.
I sit here with no expression listening to my friends final song at his funeral this afternoon If I Die Young by The Band Perry. This song will forever replay in my head for the loss of my loved ones, especially you Josh.

I have great memories with each lost love ones

My great uncle Ted always wanted to show off his train collection and I always thought of him as another grandpa! I was always so lucky to have 3 Grandpas

My Grandma Judy always the best gift giver I will never forget the year I got panty liners for Christmas always something useful or the fact that I couldn't interupt her if Wheel of Fortune or Jeporody was on tv.

My long lost love Josh I will always remember wearing your green sweater to high school to show everyone that I was 'your" girl. I remember nights of laying next to you... you always had a smile on your face and the 21 years you lasted was not enough

I will never forget you, ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment