Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review: Got2B Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm

Hello Ladies! I am back with another review this time is a RAVE review! I recently discovered this heat protectant while at Wal-Mart with the intent to repurchase the Treseme Heat Tamer Spray. I honestly LOVE LOVE the Treseme one but this one by Got2B is amazing.

You can get this product at almost any drugstore (Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target) and it only cost me $4.82 at my local Wal-Mart, which is honestly such a great deal. You get a total of 6.8 fl oz.

I have been using this product for like I would say roughly 4 weeks now. I use it before I blow dry my hair and before I use any heat tools on it. I also love the smell so much that I like to throw it in my purse and freshen up my hair after I am done with work. I honestly promise you will love the smell. I think I enjoy the smell so much I actually spray on way more than I really need. I do not find that this makes my hair greasy at all or feel sticky. I have used Chi Iron Guard and I am not a fan it, that leaves my hair feeling sticky and stiff. This Iron Balm leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny after you use it. Got2b also claims that this protects up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, which I totally agree with. I have adjustable heat on my of my hair tools and I love to crank that heat all the up every time.

Don't let the term "balm" scare you, I was honestly thinking that this would come out kinda of thick and sticky and in NO WAY does this happen. I do not have any bad things to say about this product.

Pros:

  • Affordable
  • AMAZING smell
  • No thick/sticky feeling
  • Available many places


You ladies try this out and let me know what you think! If you have tried it let me know also! Enjoy =)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this, but I can't find it where I live.

    I have a giveaway on my blog. I would love it if you could please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete