Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beauty Tag: Skincare and Makeup =)

I found this on my girl Brittany's blog and a few others. I figured why not fill it out?



SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily? Once in the shower and once before bed

What skin type do you have? Combo, pretty oily and acne prone

What is your current cleanser? Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser and Lo'Real 360 Clean(orange one)

Do you exfoliate? Nope- Yes, I know it is bad BUT I love it.

What moisturizer do you use? On my face usually clinque dramatically different moisturizing gel. On my body usually a smelly Bath and Body product and Olay Touch of Sun

Do you have freckles? A few, mostly from the sun.

Do you use eye cream? No.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Yes, and I absolutely hated it. I did think it might have worked but really it did not.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use? Usually Revlon ColorStay in 200 Nude/180 Sand beige. I am trying out CoverGirl NatureLux Foundation

How about concealer? Hard Candy Glamoflage

Do you know your undertone color? I have more of an Olive skin tone but I do have a lot of redness on my face

What do you think of fake eyelashes? I think they good great on others but I have a lot of eye lashes already sometimes I feel like a hooch

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Of Course but I don't.

What brand of mascara do you use? Lo'Real Voluminous Mascara, Bare Minerals Something(forget the name) and Almay Intense I Color.

Sephora or MAC? I don't own a lot of high end products because I don't have the money to spend on it but I would rather stop at Sephora if the people would just leave me alone and let me shop

Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? FOUNDATION-sponge or my fingers, not a fan of foundation brushes BLUSH- ELF blush brush, BRONZER- usually ELF powder brush, EYES- I have a whole bunch of brushes so skip this

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, ELF eyelid primer

For the face? Yes, CoverGirl Simply Ageless Serum Primer or HardCandy Primer .

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Oh man this is a toughy I have a green creme shadow from Smashbox or the Sands quad from Covergirl

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? both and gel liner

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner? Probably never.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They are super rich in color but are a mess.

Do you use mineral makeup? MAC MSFN is my everyday staple

What is your favorite lipstick? ELF Studio Pouty Petal

How about lipgloss? Revlon Colorstay lip glaze any color or BUXOM Rock Girls Set

What is your favorite blush to use? Any ELF Studio Blushes- they have great pigmentation and last forever

Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, I don't really buy anything on ebay

Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes. the majority of my makeup is from the drugstore a lot of the products are hit and miss but if you look fore reviews you can pick up some great products but to each is his own.

Do you go to CCOs (Cosmetic Company Outlets)? Yes, when I go shopping at the outlet mall like 2 hours away which is never. I have only purchased 2 products from there

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, but where I live we don't have any makeup store unless I want to work at the clinque counter.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Clumsy? Weird Question. I don't think so....

Name a makeup crime that you hate? Drawn on BLACK eyebrows.(brittany's answer) and Dark Lip Liner with Light lip gloss or too much blush

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Both. Usually I wear neutrals, but when I do something at night I usually add a little color.

Which celebrity(ties) always has great make up? Kim Kardashian, Victoria Beckham, Robin Meade (on the news)

If you had to leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Foundation.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Eh, I love my makeup but I guess I could

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Sadly no.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? This is Hard there are so many greats.. MAC, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Revlon, Clinque... everything is great some how

What do you think of Makeup? LOVE IT! It can turn your frown upside down and give you the best confidence boost.


Hope you Ladies enjoy =)
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment