Wednesday, May 18, 2011

OOTD: Work to Night




Hello Ladies! So I had posted a blog with an OOTD from work here. Then that night I went out to a friends boyfriend's softball game for the bar league that night. I just threw on some jeans and a fleece.

As far as my makeup I just added some black eyeliner on the top lashes Maybelline line stiletto and winged it out just a little bit. I also darked the crease with Maybelline Dark Brown shadow and applied Clinque face powder in Soft Vanilla. Don't mind my undone eye brows =), I have been lazy lately okay?!? I took this picture before I had put on any lip products but I ended up wearing ELF's Mineral Lipstick in Pouty Petal which is a darker pink that just warms up your natural lip color.

Also, in case you ladies didn't know I actually dyed my hair dark brown on Sunday. I did it from a box, I always do. I used Garnier Nutrisse in Chocolate Brown. At first I was a little nervous when my whole head started to turn black but I actually really love the dark brown color I have now I was so sick of the red color I have had for so long.


Hopefully you ladies enjoy this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment