Monday, May 16, 2011

OOTD: Work



Hello Ladies! I had some extra time this morning and I decided I would snap a few quick shots of my outfit for work. I work in Medical Research and we are required to wear professional work attire (whatever that means). My manager isn't really strick on what we wear, we are allowed to wear sandals =) but no jeans. I tend to wear a lot of darker colors and not that much color and today was another example of that.

What I am wearing

Black Pants-JcPenny

Black Top- Forever 21

Green Scarf- My best friend got this for me in China

White Tank Top- Kohls


I keep my makeup pretty simple when I go to work and usually darken it up after if I go out. I did use my new eyeshadow that I got from my birchbox this month (so exciting). My eyes are pretty simple and my face makeup is pretty natural.


What I am wearing


Face

CoverGirl Simple Ageless Primer
MAC fix + under foundation
Revlon ColorStay in 180 Sand Beige
Mac Minerialized Skin Finish in Medium
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
Blush-Jane in Earthly Sheer
KVD Makeup Setting Spray over the whole face


Eyes

Stila Eyeshadow in Sparkle all over lid
Maybelline Dark Brown in crease
MAC highlight in Shimmer (from a MSF) on brow bone
Rimmel Eyeliner in Brown with ELF gel liner in Olive on water line & tight line & smugged on top
Lo'Real Voluminous Mascara in Black


Lips

Jordana LOL lipgloss in TTYL




Hope you ladies Enjoy!!!! =)

1 comment: