Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vitamins & Eating Healthy

Hello Ladies! So I always hear people talking about how eating healthy and taking vitamins is so GREAT for your skin, hair, and nails. Well lets state the obvious eating veggies, fruit, and drinking lots-o-wata is always been taught to us. This is obviously something that is going to be good for your body. BUT I don't always follow the rules, heck, let me be totally honest. I don't drink milk (hardly ever), since I started this job at the clinic I drink more water than what I used to but still not nearly enough, I hate veggies and most fruit. I live on carbs and fast food. All I drink is Pepsi and Coffee; sometimes the occasional glass of water.

What I want to know is this, does eating right and taking vitamins really do that much for your hair and skin? My junk food diet hasn't really changed my hair or skin. I have always had pretty strong hair that doens't get damaged easily and my skin yeah I have had the occasional pimple and teen acne but seriously who hasnt? I really think it depends on everyones body and how it reacts to what you eat. Hey, maybe I am crazy but I don't see anything wrong with eating junk and not drinking milk.

I used to buy into that craze of taking prenatal vitamins for better healthier stronger hair and nails. Well you know what after popping those things like crazy back in high school I really did not see any improvement, well for that matter I didn't notice anything. My doctor would probably love that I was taking this vitamin. I personally think it was a waste of money but we all try it right!

Let me know what you guys think of taking vitamins and eating healthy to get better skin, hair, nails whatever... Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment