Monday, April 18, 2011

April BirchBox


Hello Ladies!! It is that time of the month again (no not that!) my Birchbox has arrived! This 10 dollar amazing goodness makes my day every time I get it. For those of you who do not know what BirchBox is you pay 10 dollars monthly to receive a great little box filled with up to 5 goodies I believe. It is an array of beauty product samples. There is also a point system. Learn more here.
This is what I got this month:
  1. Juice Beauty, Green Apple Peal- This organic peel doesn't mess around; natural fruit acids dissolve even the most tenacious dead cells for an immediately brighter, smoother complexion. Extra: Juice Beauty, Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer and Eye Cream Full size- 2 fl oz- $45
  2. Liv Grn- Earth Eau de Parfum- Made from biodegradable and sustainable ingredients, this lush scent is laced with jasmine and sandalwood. Plus, 10 percent of sales go directly to Global Green. Full Size 3.4 fl oz - $60
  3. Welda, Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion- A silky lotion that adds major hydration without feeling heavy. Organic rosehip oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamis A and E, which work to soften and protect skin. Full Size 1 fl oz - $28
  4. Zoya- Nail polish in Dove- Green is glam, especially when it comes to Zoya's super glossy lacquers. This chic gray hue is your new spring-go-to. Full size 0.5 oz $8
  5. Extra: Bloomin- Seed Paper- Even better than recycalable: Plant this handmade paper in soil, give it a little water, and watch it sprout into wildflowers
I haven't tried anything yet, but I will have to let everyone know.
Enjoy =)

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the Zoya nail varnish, gorgeous colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also got a different nail polish than I, and I like your color better :(

    The Welda lotion looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete