Monday, April 18, 2011

Daily Dimes


Hello Ladies!! Hopefully you are enjoying your Monday. I just wanted to write a little blog about my life lately. =====> Just a quick webcam picture of myself. My hair is scrunched and I have a blog post on that here. Check it out if you are interested. Also my new blogger friend Brittany also did a Beauty Sins post. Check her's out!

Makeup wise I have been wearing a lot less foundation and a lot more concealer and MSF. I have recently started using Clinque's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and I have seen a little improvement in my skin but nothing that the you-tuber's rave about quite yet. We will have to wait and see. Watch out for that review soon.

I wanted to let everyone know that I made a list of blog ideas that I want to write up next so hopefully I will add more ideas and cross some off the list real soon. I am going to be working less hours at the Clinic so I will have more time to blog. Exciting for all of us.

So I was hanging out with a guy recently and I had my hair scrunched with my natural beautiful waves out for the world to see and he goes "what is wrong with you hair? It looks all nappy and untamed" Seriously, ladies we need to quit all of this getting ready in the morning. It is like guys think we naturally have straight silky hair when we get out of the shower! Anyone else have this problem with their men? They have no appreciation for the time and effort we put into ourselves to make ourselves look that way. Ugh, man....

Things I am obsessed with lately
  • Oral B Advantage Plus Scope Floss Picks
  • Crest 3d White Toothpaste
  • Strawberry Daiquiri Bath & Body Works Lotion ( I don't think they have this anymore)
  • Fit & Active Strawberry Fruit Strips
  • TLC's Show Extreme Couponing
  • My 2 cats Cali and Shadow ===> Our Christmas Card last year!!! Aren't they just adorable, I know not everyone loves cats but I certainly love 'em. (and yes Shadow is really wearing a Santa outfit, I got it at Target for $2.50 I couldn't resist. It is actually for dogs but hey, it works right?
Well ladies have a great day!
Enjoy=)

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love your cats too. I can not belivee that Shadow allowed you to dress him up....very tolerant cat...ha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Cute Kittehs!! Thanks for mentioning me in your post, that was sweet of you. I have to admit I busted out laughing when I read 'nappy and untamed' mind you, Im in the computer lab at school- people were looking at me haha

    And yeah, guys totally dont get it. My guy tells me all the time he likes me without makeup- and it takes me longer to get ready on the nights we go out, than we are actually out at the lounge/club lol what can I say- I like to play dress up! haha

    I used to use Clinique DDMG- but my dermo told me to stop and rec'd Cetaphil/CeraVe or VitaCream (which I've been using). I head they changed the formula for Clinique and a lot of people dont like it anymore. IDK? But yeah, I dont believe all the raves on YT either- it wasnt a miracle worker for me, personally.

    Talk to you soon...

    ReplyDelete