Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Review: Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion




Hello Ladies, I needed to write this blog right away after using this product. I received this facial lotion as part of my April Birchbox. I am always exciting and willing to try new products....who doesn't love something new, right? Honestly, this is terrible and I just put this on like 15 minutes ago. I am already in disgust.
  1. Smells like old lady perfume and urinal cakes.... not lying... grossed out
  2. My face feels greasy and thick
  3. I now have a headache from the smell... very over powering
  4. I need to rewash my face again

"Weleda, Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion- A silky lotion that adds major hydration without feeling heavy. Organic rosehip oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamis A and E, which work to soften and protect skin. Full Size 1 fl oz - $28" is what my card from my Birchbox says. Sorry but this honestly stinks, and does leave my face feeling heavy and greasy. YUCK.
If anyone else out there got this for April and tried it, please let me know.
Worst facial lotion ever

Enjoy
=)

3 comments:

  1. I got it and actually love it. I have very dry skin and it seemed to soak right in to my skin leaving it soft and not greasy. Maybe it is for us dry faced gals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog doing a search for negative reviews for this product. My face hasn't been this oily in years! In fact, it actually makes lines more apparent, instead of doing what it claims.

    And yes, thank you, it smells horrible. It reminds me of the smell in those old bottles of perfume my Grandmother used to have laying around in the powder room, with layers of dust on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Letisha- maybe it is! I am not sure. I actually gave this to an older coworker and she loves it.

    @your fog- I TOTALLY AGREE!!! GREASY all the way

    ReplyDelete