Sunday, April 17, 2011

Milwaukee Trip & Haul

Hello Ladies! Just wanted to share a couple pictures and my little mini haul. Just wanted it make it really really quick enjoy!!


Clinque Soft Finish Pressed Powder In 02 Soft Vanilla which I purchased for $13.50 from Cosmetics Company Outlet
OPI shatter polish (which I am currently wearing over a Sinful Colors blue/greenish polish in Aqua) I purchased this for $8.50 from Trade Secret but I know you can get it at Younkers Salons as well
Ms.Pedicure Exfoliating Foot Scrub-this is my second tube of my this fabulous stuff! I use it was a body scrub before I use self-tanner and get this it costs only $2.99 for 8 0z; I bought this at Gordmans but you might be able to buy it online somewhere.
Kat Von D Lock N' Load Makeup Setting Mist I got this from Sephora for $22.50 I want to say. I was running low on my MAC fix +. This has a great cucumber scent =)


My brother Ian and myself

My Great Aunt Dorothy and Myself
Love this little old lady!
She gave me a smashbox creame eyeshadow that she doesn't use and a great red lipstick from pallido but I haven't unpacked yet to find those goodies.
Enjoy =)
Let me know if you have tried any of these products.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I wanted to let you know I posted my beauty sins- a bunch were the same as yours. I also posted a link to your blog in the post.

    I saw the KVD lock 'n Load at Sephora today- but didnt pick it up. Let me know how it is :)

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete