Saturday, April 23, 2011

Daily Dimes + Shampooing

Hello Ladies! I am sitting here watching Americas Most Wanted (nothing better to do on a Saturday Night) and I just finished eating Lil Caesers Pizza and Bread sticks and I need to confess that I am obsessed with their bread sticks and Cheddar JalapeƱo dipping sauce. I was never a big fan of tomato sauce that most people dip into. Anyways, today I received some goodies in the mail to try out from Covergirl. So I need to test that stuff out and hopefully will be posting a review soon. I was going to do a review post but I don't know where my camera is at the moment.

So I finally gave into the whole hype about not shampooing your hair as much. Ever since I started watching youtube gurus and reading blogs it seems like everyone only washes their hair like 2 times a week. I am sorry but I love my freshly shampooed hair everyday. I have been trying really hard to keep the shampooing to a minimum. My favorite shampoo from the drugstore is Head and Shoulders Silky Smooth. I have been using Head and Shoulders for as long as I can remember. I don't have a problem with dandruff or a dry scalp I just love how moisturizing this stuff really is. I use the conditioner as well. Anyways, I am still showering daily and conditioning but I have tried to skip shampooing every other day; which really seems like a waste because I still blow dry and use heat tools everyday. Oh well, maybe it will save my hair a little damage. Have you ever tried to do this? I honestly don't think it will really last that long...

Here are my daily dimes
  • Crystal Lite Lemonade
  • Lil Caesers Goodness, of course
  • Pure Seduction Body Lotion from VS
  • Warm Weather is coming!!!!! (I live in Wisconsin and it is always either raining, snowing, cloudy)
  • These people on Americas Most Wanted are super scary
  • I have been obsessed with teasing my hair lately! Props to my Sally's teasing comb
  • Mandarin Candle from Shopko (I wore the label off)
Well that is all for now! Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment