Thursday, April 14, 2011

How To: Scrunch Hair


Hello Ladies... I figured that I have not posted a blog in a little while (my bad). I was busy watching a coworkers 3 toddlers for 3 days and had a fabulous time! Anyways this morning while I was getting ready I decided I should take a few quick pictures (not very fabulous pictures, but still none the less pictures) of how I scrunch my hair. I had naturally wavyish hair it is not curly or straight it is right in the middle. The last picture is not that fabulous and does not really show you the best finished product, so sorry. Here we go!!!



First Step: Freshly washed hair that is damp. I put in leave in conditioner and heat protectant


Products: Any Flexible Hold Hairspray, Mousse, Volume Spray ( I just use this because this old one from Bath & Body smells amazing, not really needed to create the look) Also, blow dryer to create volume and hold look all day.

Put a golf ball sized amount of mousse into hair and scrunch. I usually repeat this step like 3 times depends on how much hair you have and amount of mousse you want to use.


I now spray hairspray and my volumizing spray and scrunch my hair a little bit more...


Finally turn my head over and blow dry my hair. While blow drying I do scrunch my hair. Blow dry until your hair is completely dry. Flip your head over and create a part, doing some teasing, or create a braid with your bangs like I did.

Hopefully you liked this little hair post! Let me know if you have any questions! Happy Scrunching.
Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment