Saturday, April 30, 2011

Haul: Sinful Color Polish



Hello Ladies! So I had shared my love for Sinful Color Nail Polishes before and you all know they were on sale this week at Walgreens (I shared that with you guys here). So I spent my week planning when I would be able to run to Walgreens and grab my limit of 3 polishes. I don't think I have ever frequented that store that many times before; at least in a week before. I even made my coworkers stop at Walgreens on our work conference this week. Shame Shame.... beauty addictions. Anyways, these are the beautiful colors I picked out...

Nail Junkie, Mint Apple, Innocent, Rise and Shine, and Call you later

Nail Junkie is a beautiful collection of blue sparkles and a blue base color. Mint Apple is one of my favorite polishes from Sinful Colors this is my 2nd bottle since last year. Innocent just caught my eye as a green summer green. Rise and Shine is more of a teal color than pictured but would look amazing on your nails. Call you later is a green base with lots of green sparkles. I don't own a lot of glittery polishes but I had to buy them for 99 cents, how can you not branch out?


Daddy's Girl, Fig, Forget Now, Boogie Nights, and You Just Wait

Daddy's Girl is a dark purple with some shimmer. Fig is a pretty standard purple that does some shimmer as well. Forget now is a typical darker pink ( I think I have like 3 or 4 of these colors, OOPS) Boogie Nights is a lighter pink with shimmer. And You Just Wait is a light light pink with iridescent qualities. I think this will look great over any color polish to add a little bit more color, especially a matte color.

Well ladies, did any of you go crazy and buy a whole bunch of polish like me? Hopefully I am not alone. The sale ends today (Saturday) but was totally worth it if you went and picked some up. JUST REALIZED THAT I FORGET TO ADD ONE. I also got a plain silver glitter called Queen of Beauty. Sorry for the lack of picture! Enjoy =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I came across your blog as I was browsing. Love it. You should check mine out. I have great makeup advice, hair advice, I have one tutorial up and I'm working on more. Let me know what you think! Follow it, share it! Please and thanks<3

    ReplyDelete