Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NOTD: Lacey Lilac and Dove

Hello ladies! So I painted my nails twice this week and I happened to purchase a bunch of nail polish from Walgreens.(none that I use in the post...go figure) I have a blog post about that here. Anyways, these are the colors I chose to rock this week...

This is a gorgeous spring purple! It is from Sally Hansen in the color Lacey Lilac. I purchased this from Wal-Mart for $2 probably a month ago. They also have an amazing summer green that I need to buy, since I ordered a similar one from Forever 21 and it sucks. I put on 2 coats and I did add some silver glitter at the tips, kinda hard to notice in the picture but I still lost my camera :/

This polish was from my April birchbox (post here), it is buy the brand name Zoya in the color Dove. This picture isn't the best and the color actually turns a light dusty grey. I absolutely love the color. I have gotten many comments on the color actually. I was rather impressed with the staying and non-chipping power of this little baby. My birchbox card told me that this retails for $8. I honestly probably would never spend that much on a nail polish BUT I do know that this brand is worth it's while.

I am going out of town on a work conference this Friday and Saturday. I am hoping tomorrow or sometime this weekend to put up a post of the nail polishes I picked up from the Sinful Colors Sale this week. It is still going on until Saturday I believe so go and check it out! I have once again chose my blog over my Marketing homework, oh the life of a full-time worker/ college student. Puke...

Enjoy =)

1 comment: