Monday, April 4, 2011

Life As We Know It...


Hey Ladies!!! Well I went to work at 8 this morning and when I got there I realized that I didn't have to be there until 1130... so now I am at home in bed watching the news and writing this blog. I figured I would just put a random blog with some of my favorite tunes as of now...
I love music. Music can change your whole day for the better or worst. I jam to music pretty much all day. Maybe you will dig some of my favorite tunes


  • Rocketeer By Far East Movement
  • Look At Me Now By Chris Brown Ft. Busta Rhymes
  • Electric Feel By MGMT
  • Rolling In The Deep By Adele
  • So Beautiful By Musiq Soulchild
  • Just Can't Get Enough By Black Eyed Peas
Tell me if you dig dig these songs! This week is my last week working on Flu Research so exciting. All my Coworkers and I are so sick of doing these studies. We get to have half a day of work off soon. I just recently purchased Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel so watch for a review on that I have heard amazing things about that face lotion.
I wish you all could eat at this amazing mexican resturant we have in my town. SO amazing I am eating leftovers right now for breakfast yumm yumm.

Enjoy my random blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment