Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beauty Sins

Hey Ladies! I was in the shower this morning thinking about how many beauty rules I break on a daily basis. So I figured what the hell I better share these things I break and see if anyone else also breaks any beauty rules... here I go confessing my beauty sins
  1. Shampoo my hair daily
  2. Cut my cuticles regularly
  3. Not always use a heat protectant because I get lazy
  4. Tease my hair regularly
  5. Dye my hair out of a box with permanent color
  6. Not cutting my hair regularly (what can I say I want long hair!!)
  7. Not washing my makeup brushes frequently
  8. Being lazy and NOT always washing my makeup off before bed
  9. Popping Pimples
  10. Not flossing regularly
  11. Brushing my hair when it is wet
  12. Not throwing away old makeup
  13. Licking my makeup brushes to create a perfect flat eyeliner brush (brush lickers unite =)...)
Okay that is all I am willing to confess at this point... Maybe I will think of more later.
Enjoy =) Please tell me your beauty sins

2 comments:

  1. What a awesome post! I do many that are on your list as well... we cant be perfect all the time.

    I think I might post my 'beauty sins' too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so many of these haha :) great post! x

    ReplyDelete