Saturday, November 15, 2014

Top Nail Polish Picks for Winter-VIDEO

Hey loves! I am so loving that I get to film videos for you guys and share all types of different things with you besides just my blog. I am trying to keep the videos coming and interesting topics. I filmed my favorite nail polishes for the winter for you guys and I hope you enjoy!

Top Nail Polish Picks for Winter





Polish Reviews & NOTD mentioned in video:



Keep the video ideas coming so I know what you are interested in seeing. Also, don't forget that in December I am doing BLOGcember with reviews every day for the whole month! I will also be putting up some videos as well. Don't forget to subscribe for future blog posts!


Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment