Monday, July 7, 2014

NOTD: Black & Teal

Hey Loves! For those of you that don't know me in person I am leaving for almost 2 weeks to attend 2 different music festivals. I of course wanted to have some fresh fun nails. I did something that I would not normally do but I love how my nails turned out. 


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sinful Colors in Love Nails
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat 

I still love the accent nail look but I wanted something extra this time. I did basically a black and teal french manicure. I was sick of pink and reds so I went totally opposite. I am in love with how this turned out as I said. Have you ever tried a colored french manicure before?

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment