Friday, August 15, 2014

Update! Where have I been?

Hey Loves! I have been gone for a little over a month now from the whole blogging world. I have been staying busy with a million other things. First I took a 2 week vacation and celebrated my time off at two different music festivals a little rock and a little country. Let me tell you that my hair and skin took a number from all of that sunshine.
I have spent the last few weeks moving my things to a new city! For those of you who don't know me personally I have finally been accepted back into school to study sonography (ultrasounds). I have been waiting a few years to get into the program and unexpectedly I was accepted one month before classes started. I have spent my time packing, moving, doing orientations, and finishing out my last month at my current job position.
Today was my last day working with the Marshfield Clinic and it was definitely a bittersweet goodbye. I am looking forward to my new adventures in a new city and starting back at school after being out for a few years. Now that I will be not working full-time I am hoping to have more free time to write blogs for you guys! Make sure you leave comments on this post or my facebook/instagram with any requests.
Since moving and finding out I would be in school I have been trying so hard to use up products and not buy new products that I don't need. I have been loving rediscovering products from my collection and seeing my stash dwindling down. My empties bag is filling up quickly and I am hoping to do another empties post real soon.
 
Stay up to date with my life by following my social media:

Pinterest: tilson8913
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment