Wednesday, August 27, 2014

LOTD: Neutral Pink

Hey loves! Since I have been back in school I have been loving a simple nude pink lip. I just recently got all of my makeup set up and that allowed to find some oldies but goodies hanging out in my collection! I am so excited to be using some old favorites again-- almost like getting a new product. Here are the details in my most recent favorite lip:
Lipstick- Revlon Nude Attitude
Liner- Covergirl Splendid 


Are you not totally in love? I totally forgot how creamy this Revlon lipstick was! I don't really love the lipstick on its own because I find it a little bit to beige for my skin tone but layered over this pink lip liner it creates an awesome pinky nude! I find this combo does last for a several hours and even through eating and drinking! What are some of your favorite lip products for work or school?

Stay up to date with my life by following my social media:

Pinterest: tilson8913
Ebates: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment