Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NOTD: Grey Ombré Nails

Hey Loves! I went on Pinterest to find a some inspiration to paint my nails. I ran across a few pictures of ombré nails and I loved the idea. I chose to use white, grey, and black colors for my ombré. You honestly can use whatever colors you have on hand or make a rainbow of colors of you please! 

Polishes
Natural Lighting Inside
Natural Lighting Outside


Polishes Used:
White- New York Color Long-Wearing Nail Enamel in 134A
Silver Glitter- Sinful Colors in Queen of Beauty
Light Grey- Zoya Polish in Dove
Gun Metal Grey- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 22 Gunmetal
Black- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 370 Black Out
Top Coat- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

I applied the white polish on both the pinky and ring fingers. I used the white as a base for the silver glitter so the color would stand out more. You can obviously use any color to get ombre affect. I think pink/red or green would be awesome for a transition into the fall/winter seasons. Tweet me your pictures if you try this out or add them to my facebook page Wiscobeauty! I would love to see all of your creations.

Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment