Sunday, October 12, 2014

NOTD: Snake Eye Green

Hey loves! I have been on the hunt for a good green polish that had some dimension. I know last year Chanel had come out with a green polish called Alchimie that had a metallic finish and it was all the rave. I love spending money on makeup but I am not about to spend $27 for a nail polish. I have been on the hunt for a similar color since then. I stumbled upon a Butter London Polish at Ulta a few weeks back which was just what I was looking for: 

Day Light Indoors
Day Light Indoors
Day Light Outdoors
I absolutely love this color polish. I know it will not be for everyone but I happen to love it. Reminds me of the color of a snake eye. The color is Wallis by Butter London.  I used 3 coats Wallis and finished with my all time favorite top coat by Seche Vite. You can find these polishes at Ulta, Sephora or on Butter London's website.  This is a more expensive brand but to me the splurge was worth it. I actually have not tried out Butter London before so I am excited to see the last power of the formula. This will be another holy grail fall polish for me and reminds of Halloween too! What do you think? Would you wear this spooky green polish?

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment