Saturday, July 30, 2011

Target Haul: ELF and Revlon

Hey ladies! I needed a little pick-me-up so I went over to the local Target to get some goodies! I stopped at the ELF section and picked up some old favorites and some new products to try out! I was rather excited to see the makeup mist & set there. I have recently seen a lot of people pick it up on youtube but I haven't really heard any reviews yet. I am praying that it is amazing, secretly.

(Powder Brush,Contour Brush,Blush Brush,Revlon Nailpolish, Makeup Mist & Set, Blush, and Bronzer)

I picked up a new blush I am honestly not sure of the color because the box says Tickled Pink and the blush itself says Pink Passion; so it is one of those. I picked it because I honestly dont have a bumble gum pink blush so what better way to try it out then a $3 Studio Elf Blush. The Bronzer is in the color Golden when it is swatched it looks lighter then I thought it would turn out and it is rather shimmery but I think it is perfect for in your purse when you are on the go for a little glow. I don't love shimmer all over my face in the summer because as soon as you step into the sun you are glittering, ugh not my favorite.

I picked up 2 of my favorite brushes the Blush brush that I use to apply blush and contour with bronzer and also the powder brush that I use to apply my liquid foundation and buff it into my skin really well. This is honestly the best way to apply foundation that I have found. All things pictured were $3 each. I purchased a new brush the contour brush for your eyes and I am excited to try this out and find the best use for it. There is a similar brush to this not in the studio line but I am not sure of the name but it only costs one dollar instead of three. I am on the lookout for a new setting spray so I figured why not try this out. I have not heard much about it yet but I know a lot of people picked it up so hopefully it will turn out to be amazing, we will see.

The last thing I got was a Revlon Polish in the color Cupid. I found this baby on clearance for $2.98. My Target had a lot of their Revlon Polishes on clearance. I liked this color because I don't really wear pinks a lot and all of the pinks I do have are like a deeper pink or very glittery. This color is pretty matte and again a bubble gum pink. I am excited to try it out.

Hopefully y'all enjoyed this! Till next time Enjoy =)



1 comment:

  1. Love that pink blush, looks really pretty and seems quite pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete