Sunday, July 10, 2011

Daily Dimes


Hey Ladies! I am so glad to be back! Just thought I would put up a little post about what I have been up to recently. The picture was actually taken at work just thought I would randomly add that in there. Ha

I am still working full-time doing Medial Research which takes a lot of my time up. I recently got a tattoo which I am thinking about writing a separate blog post about to take about my experience on getting it done. Next week I am going to Rockfest, which is a giant party basically ha. I am most excited to see Avenged Sevenfold and Kid Rock. So I will be MIA for a couple of days next week. Rockfest here we come 5 days =)

What Have I been loving?
  • White Citrus Body Cream From Bath & Body Works
  • iPod 4th generation
  • Taco Johns Meat and Potato Burritos
  • Lipton Diet Green Tea Mixed Berry Flavor
  • Music- She Likes by Pleasure P/ Buried Alive by Avenged Sevenfold / Words Best Friend Becomes Redefined by Chiodos / How to Love - Lil Wayne
  • Finally Warm Weather in Wisconsin
Have a great day! Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment