Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

Hello Ladies!!! I am back in action after I survived a weekend of Rocking out @ Rockfest 2011. Being there made me think of a lot of blog posts for the future, just wait and find out! Anyways, after much raving from blogging and youtube gurus I finally broke down a tried the herbal esscenses long term relationship shampoo and conditioner. WHEW what a name! Here we go...

Where can I get this product?
I purchased mine at my local ShopKo store; although it is available at most drugstores like Walgreens, Target, Wal-Mart, and most groceries stores. Atleast where I live anyways.

How much?
I purchased the shampoo and conditioner for around $3. I got the smaller bottles, they do come in two sizes small and large (not sure on the ounces though, sorry)

How did I use this product?
Sorry girls but I shampoo my hair daily, tisk tisk, I know but I DONT CARE. I like to feel clean and my hair likes to get greasy on me. I tried using the shampoo and conditioner together and mixed matched with others hanging out in my shower like Head and Shoulders or Big Sexy Hair. I like to take a whole pile of shampoo and lather it up nice on my head mostly towards my roots but I do shampoo the ends too. I love love love conditioner and I double pile that on. I usually get a pretty good layer all over my head.

What I do I think of this product?
Overall I honestly was not impressed with this shampoo and conditioner combo. Although the smell is absolutely amazing I wasn't really impressed with the conditioning abilities. I figured hey, this is for long hair so I think personally it should be amazingly moisturizing. WRONG. This obviously has more moisturizing power then lets say Suave conditioner but it isn't as amazing some others I have tried from the drugstore that I love like Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky conditioner. I did however enjoy the shampoo a little bit more, it does lather up nicely that isn't the best for your hair but I like it so I do it. = ) I honestly wasn't that impressed with either of these that I did tell my brother to use them up for me... great guy huh?

Will I repurchase this product?
I honestly do not think that I will repurchase this again. I either missed what everyone was raving about or I am just too picky/crazy. You tell me... maybe not.

Well hopefully that was helpful! More blogs to come!
Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment