Friday, July 29, 2011

July Favorites-Current Loves


Hello ladies! I am back in action with my July Favorites. Now not all of these products are new I am currently still trying to use up a lot of the stuff I have, but most of what I am trying to use us is hair care products or body lotions. I don’t know why I buy so much of it or insist on using half of it and then finding something else? My excuse “I am a girl and I can never have too much of anything”. Anyways let’s get started:


Wet N’ Wild Eye Shadows- I recently purchased these two trios of shadows @ Wal-Mart for $2.99 after hearing much rave about how great the new shadows are. Honestly, I am impressed but do wish there were more matte options these are quite shimmery shades. But the pigmentation is amazing and you cannot beat the price. Definitely going back to get more soon….

Organix Moroccan Argon Oil Conditioner- after hearing a lot recently about this product by the beauty gurus I had to go pick this baby up @ Target $6.49. When I used this product from day one my hair felt amazingly soft. The only problem I have is that the consistency of the conditioner is a bit runny for my liking so I often squirt a little bit of Aussie’s 3-Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner in with it to make it thicker. The smell is to die for…

ELF Cream Liner in Black- I rediscovered this in my collection this month. I have 2 other colors of ELF’s gel liners (olive and a purple one) These gel liners work perfectly with an eye liner pencil to make a smudge and summer proof eyeliner. I am honestly impressed with the pigmentation of these gel liners watch out MAC’s Black Track.

Maybelline Superstay Foundation- After hearing about this from TheBombShellSuite from youtube who has oily acne prone skin just like me I had to go and try out this baby. I purchased it @ Wal-Mart around $7. I love mixing it with my Revlon ColorStay foundation. I do not love this by itself doesn’t last as long as it claims (24hr) but mixed it lasts all workday and more if I touch up with powder. I would recommend this if you have oil skin and acne prone. I did not get broken out from this and I did not find myself getting any oilier than usual.

Laura Geller Blush in Blush-n-Brighten- I received this in my June birchbox and honestly at first I was like ugh the whole thing is shimmery. I didn’t love it. I am not about shimmer or glitter on my face I love it on my eyes and lips but not my face. I barely ever wear a highlight. After trying it out a few times and warming up the idea of shimmery cheeks I actually really enjoy the color and glow I get. I love the highlight it comes with to swipe over my nose and above my eye brows for a little extra glisten. I don’t know if I would regularly purchase this but because it was basically free I will enjoy it for the time being.

A few non-beauty related things I would like to mention.

My tattoo that I got earlier this month

Pandora Radio

Townhouse Original Crackers

Ipod Touch

Dairy Queen-Dilly Bars in Chocolate Mint!

Alright Ladies that is all I have for my July Favorites. Hopefully this helps you ladies out and maybe gives some ideas. Any questions leave in the comments before and let me know what some of your favorites are. Have a Great August! Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment