Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Packing Rant

Hey ladies!! So as I am gearing up for Rockfest 2011 I have come across many things trying to remember everything. I dont know about you guys but I ALWAYS make a list a few days before my trip. I like to catagorize it Clothes, Toiletries, Other. I like to stay organized and not forget anything.
Most of you are girls and probably over packers, just like me. I am going to be gone for 5 nights 4 days. Well you never know what the weather is going to be like or what outfit you might want to wear. Oh, did I mention that it is supposed to be over 90 degress and a great chance of thunderstorms? Boo... So I sit here staring at my list which has the bare minimum of clothing I need to bring and saying honestly I cannot just bring 4 pairs of shorts and here is my list of rants about packing:


  • Being a girl sucks! Do I really need to bring mulitple brushes for makeup and different colors of eyeshadow? Is anyone even going to notice or care?

  • Finding travel sized goodie is NOT that easy and trying to figure out a way to mkae your giant shampoo some how tiny is impossible. I figured out that I need to go to the craft store and buy some conveinent containers pronto

  • Why do I need to pack 10 shirts? 10 tank tops? and 5 swimsuits?

  • Do I really need to bring multiple flip-flops?

  • Why isn't my bag ever big enough?

  • Is there a point to even making a list when I pack everything on it and more?

  • Downsizing my clothing to make all my beauty goodies fit is going to have to stop sometime and hopefully soon.

Ugh, I just feel so much better. Sometimes I wish I was that girl who could wear a pair of soffee shorts and a cut up t-shirt and maybe have never touched makeup in the first place. Do you ever feel like that? Maybe I am the only one. Oh the joys of being me =) Well off to la la land of packing for a little while longer. Rockfest in 12 hours. Hopefully I am not alone on this one...

Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment