Saturday, July 9, 2011

Empties


Hey Ladies! It feels really good to be back. I have been working really hard to empty out a lot of my products and honestly it is harder than it sounds. I know that I had thrown away a lot of containers not even thinking Oh, I can put that on my blog.... yeah oops. I guess that is what happens when you don't blog for a month, sorry ladies. Here is a look at the recent things I emptied. I did take the picture from my iPhone so the quality isn't the greatest and yes that is me in the mirror looking fabulous =) haha

What I used up

Victoria Secret Body Butter in Love Spell
Physicians Formula Bronzer
Ulta Smooth Conditioner
Olay Quench Taste of Sun Gradual Self Tanner
Bath & Body Works Lemon Vanilla Lotion
Pangea Organics Toner For Normal to Combination Skin

Victoria Secret Body Butter In Love Spell- I found this little bugger hiding in the back of one of my bathroom drawers and honestly I forgot how much I love this stuff and how soft it really makes your skin feel. I will be repurchasing this.

Physicians Formula Bronzer- Now I have had this for a long while. This was one of the mosaic bronzer that came out well probably last year. I got it on clearance at Target. I do not think I will repurchase this. I like NYC Sunny bronzer a lot better or the Blush/Bronzer combo by e.l.f.

Ulta Smooth Conditioner- I was on the hunt for a new conditioner and happened to see this on the ulta website and it was buy one get one free so why not try it out right? Well honestly this stuff sucks. First off I hate the smell. This reminds me of Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar which I cannot stand because my friends and I used to load that shit on when we were in junior high. Yuck, and the formula is really thick but my hair doesn't really feel that great after using it. I had high hopes for this for some reason. Will not repurchase.

Quench Taste of Sun Gradual Self-Tanner- This is my holy grail for gradual self tanners. I never see anyone else raving about this product but hey, I love it. As soon as I finished this body I had another one waiting. I just honestly love this it gives off a great gradual tan without ever looking orange and the smell is amazing. Will ALWAYS repurchase.

Bath & Body Works Lemon Vanilla Lotion- So I got this at a Semi-Annual sale sometime last year I think. I love love love this lotion. Honestly is the perfect summer scent with a little hint of vanilla but mostly lemon. Reminds me of lemon cake. I purchased like 4 of these at the sale and this is the first one I have used up! On to the next one I guess.

Pangea Organic Toner for Normal to Combination Skin- I got this in my June birchbox and I have been using it ever since. I haven't thought to use a toner like a spray before and I honestly like how it works. I applied this everyday after I showered and before my moisturizer. The smell is definitely natural but I love it. I don't really know if this did anything wonderful for my skin but I do love it, not sure if I am going to repurchase or not.

Alright ladies, I am back!!! Stay tuned for more.
Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment