Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer No Buy!

Hey Loves! Since I just did an Empties post and have done a few hauls lately I have decided to embark on another No Buy for the rest of the summer. I have a million products I need to use up before I buy more products. Plus who doesn't love saving a little money. I better start deleting those tempting e-mails from Sephora and Ulta. I did a No Buy in January of this yea and I like to follow a few simple rules:

-Use up all extra products before repurchasing
-Only allowed to purchase products if I have no other backups left of the certain product and are necessary (shampoo, toothpaste...)
-Focus on products that are already half used and finish them
-Don't avoid products that I don't really care for

I will collect my products for the next month or so and create another Empties post when I am finished using up a few products. I don't like to call this a project 10 pan because I like to include body products as well not just makeup. Who is with me?


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment