Monday, June 30, 2014

Brush Storage For Cheap

Hey loves! I am always looking for new ways to organize my makeup and brushes. I was at Target this weekend and I saw these containers in the lawn & garden area on clearance for $1.48 a piece! What a steal! They are available in white or black. I picked up 4 containers. I used to use a desk organizer for my brushes but this works so much better! The containers are made a metal and are rather sturdy. Take a look...




How cute right?! I totally love these containers because they were cheap and look fabulous. What do you keep your brushes in? I also put some of my most used eyeliners and lip liners in the extra container.  I love using cups or desk containers like these because you can easily wash them and are long lasting. 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment