Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Haul: Ulta, Urban Decay, & Drugstore

Hey Loves! Since my birthday month was in May I got some exclusive offers from Ulta & Urban Decay so I ordered a few things- that is how they always get you. I did get a coupon for Sephora as well but I didn't need anything from there nor could I think of anything I wanted to buy. What a shame.  I did pick up a few things from the drugstore as well. Here is what I got the past month of May...

Lorac Pro Palette
Behind the Scenes Eye Primer by Lorac
From Ulta I picked up the Lorac Pro Palette which I have had my eye on for months now. If you are a Beauty Insider with Ulta then you get a $10 off coupon for your birthday month so I used that combined with $12.00 in points so I ended up paying only $20 for the palette which is such a deal! I have played around with the shadows and I am in love! Also comes with a sample size the the Lorac Eye primer which I also like so far.
Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo Sample
it Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Sample in Medium
Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel Sample
If you are familiar with Ulta then you know that with each purchase you get to pick 3 samples- I just always select the Variety Pack so I get a mixture of products. I love getting samples because I feel like you get to try out products a little bit so you can decide if you would buy a travel size or maybe even a big size. I have used the shampoo before and I did enjoy. I am looking forward to the CC foundation. 

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
Equate Sport Suncreen SPF 70
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara in Waterproof Carbon Black
I just did a review on the Miss Manga Mascara-First Impression. I am an avid believe in sunscreen and think everyone should wear this when you are going to be outside. I know I do not want skin cancer or premature wrinkles if I have prevent them. Do not forget your face! I also picked up my favorite mascara in the water proof formula for the summer weather and beach days. These products are from Wal-Mart. 

L'Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray
I picked up this product from Walgreen's recently. I am not going to expose too much about what I think about this spray but I will have a review up soon so stay tuned! Look out for that!
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Urban Decay de-slick Makeup Setting Spray
I have ordered my Naked Palettes off Urban Decay.com and I am glad I did. For my birthday they sent me a coupon to get a free full-size eye liner which is such a steal!! I was in need of a new setting spray so I used the offer to get my favorite black liner in Zero. The setting spray is a must have and I will never go without again-made such a long lasting difference in my makeup. 

So who has a birthday coming up? Watch for deals that are better than just a free shot or dessert for your birthday. Have you tried any of these products?

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment