Friday, June 6, 2014

Hair Product Rave- Must Have!

Hey loves! If you are like me and love big hair then you need this product in your life! L'Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray I picked this up after watching LeighAnnSays on Youtube do a review on this product and she is all about that big Texas hair. I found mine at Walgreens for $6.99 for 5.3 ounces of product. I am not a huge drugstore hair product person- I do have a few favorite shampoo and conditioners but when it comes to hair products I usually stick to salon products. Lets jump into the review: 


I  like to add this into the roots of my hair before I tease with my plastic teasing comb. I do not like to use the teasing combs that have bristles but I like the plastic combs with off set plastic teeth in three rows-I get mine at Sally's Beauty Supply. I like to section my hair from front to back on the top of my head. I add a little spray and tease. 
This product helps the tease last all day and adds texture to the roots if you don't want to tease. I used to think that dry shampoo was amazing for teasing but this is so much better. I use this on first and second day hair. 
The smell is amazing and does not leave your hair overly stiff. If you apply too much product I do find that the hair can feel crunchy but I do not notice any flakes or powder look on the hair. My mom actually commented on my hair that it looked less ratted and more voluminous than normal when I was trying this product out. 
If you have tried the powders for volume at the roots then you know that tacky feeling that they can give off. I get that from this product but for a shorter time. I find on my dark hair that those powders are harder to blend into my roots than this spray is. I think this spray gives more volume that last longer. 

Pros:
-Affordable
-Great Scent
-Hold Tease
-Non-flaky or powdery 

Cons:
-Can become crunchy with too much product


Overall I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to add a little volume or keep their tease lasting all day. I am surprised that I haven't found this in a high end product yet. Do you have a favorite hair product for big Texas hair?


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment