Sunday, June 15, 2014

Haul: Drugstore Products

Hey loves! I went to Target to pick up a few things recently. If you do not have a Target RedCard you should really think about getting one because on each purchase you save 5%, if you order online you get free shipping, and you get 30 more days for returns.  You also get exclusive coupons and offers. 

L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate
L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Oil Free
Target that L'Oreal products if you purchase 2 skincare items you got a $5 gift card. I had intended to pick up just one of these items but I couldn't pass up to get a deal so I got both. I have used the Youth Code Serum before and am looking forward to having this back in my skincare routine. This is my first time picking up the miracle blur.
Toni&Guy Prep Heat Protection Mist
I love checking out the clearance sections at Target. You can usually find some thing good that is discounted. I saw this travel sized heat protectant so I decided to try it out. I have not used the product yet but I do like the fresh natural scent.
Caress Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Body Wash
This is another cult favorite of mine. This is my all time favorite body wash for the summer months. Just smells so sweet and tropical. Who doesn't want a mini vacation in the summer each morning?

Conair Innovation Hot Rollers
I have been wanting to get a set of hot rollers for a while now but I didn't know which ones to get. So I just saw these at Target and purchased them. I really wanted to find a set that had the pins to hold the rollers in place because they seem a little more secure. We will see what I think of these rollers in due time.

Hopefully everyone had a great and safe weekend! Looking forward to another work week. Are there any products you think I should try out? Let me know.


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment