Wednesday, June 25, 2014

FOTD: Lorac Pro Palette

Hey Loves! I used the Lorac Pro Palette to create a soft smokey eye for a dinner date. I didn't want to go to overly dramatic or dark. I used a lot of soft browns with lots of blending. If you want to know what I used to create this FOTD then just keep reading... 


Top:
Target

Hair: 
Conair Infiniti Curling Wand

Lips:
MAC Myth Lipstick 
NYX Buttergloss in Eclair


Face:
L'Oreal RevitaLift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Buff Beige
Kat Von D Lock-It Longwear Foundation in L 48 (applied to high light area)
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Powder in Light Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Milani Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso 
Mary-Lou Manizeer Highlighter
Urban Decay de-slick Setting Spray


Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Lorac Pro Palette Shadows:
Cream- all over lid to brow bone
Mauve- Crease
Espresso- Define Crease
Black- Outer V
Champagne- Lid & Brow Bone
L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner in Carbon Black-top lash line
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate-lower lash line
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara in Carbon Black

Brows:
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate


Hopefully you liked the look. I am hoping to keep doing FOTD posts for you guys. I know I do a lot of neutral looks so I am hoping to create something a little more exciting in the near future with a little pop of color. I would advise if you like neutral shadows that are creamy and very pigmented to check out the Lorac Pro Palette.  

P.S.--if you follow my instagram you have probably noticed that 1.5 weeks ago I added a lot more blonde highlights. Something big is on the horizon loves! Stay posted =) 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here





No comments:

Post a Comment