Thursday, May 29, 2014

NOTD: Summer Pink

Hey loves! Another nail-of-the-day! Are you sick of these yet? I have been on such a roll painting my nails lately which I can't complain I kind of like. This time I even picked a summer color! Once again don't mind that I didn't clean up the edges because I am not going anywhere tonight so the excess polish will come off when I wash my hands next. 


Sinful Colors Collection in Feeling Great
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I used two coats of Feeling Great and a heavy coat of Seche Vite. I don't know about you guys but I used to love Sinful Colors polishes. I used to get new colors all the time because the polishes are around $2. How can you beat that? Bringing out this color has totally made me fall back in love with this brand. I am going to dig deeper into my stash! What is your favorite pink nail polish?

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment