Monday, May 5, 2014

NOTD: Light Pink

Hey loves!!! As the weather starts to finally get warm in Wisconsin I am starting to pull out my spring and summer colors. I love to wear deep reds and plums but I am branching out with this light pink nail.  I did not clean up the edges and picture was in natural light unfiltered. 

-Essie's Fiji
-Seche Vite Top Coat 

This is my first time using Essie and Seche Vite together I am hoping this works out well. I don't love this top coat with OPI polishes. I find the polish chips rather easily. The only negative I have about this formula from Essie is that I had to apply literally 4 liberal coats to cover my nails before applying a top coat. This is definitely not a color you want to try to apply quickly-takes a good hour to get the thickness you desire. What are your favorite spring nail polishes?!

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment