Thursday, May 29, 2014

Review: Creme Facial Hair Remover

Hey loves! Nobody wants to admit, especially us ladies that we totally have a subtle mustaches at times. If you are like me and you have dark hair you might normally have darker facial hair. I used to get waxed at the salon but started using a creme product at home to save money.  Keeping your mustache in check during the summer months is key-all that sunshine will draw attention to any extra peach fuzz. Here is how to get rid of any unwanted facial hair:


Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover

This product is available at readily available at most drugstores for only $5.00-which is such a steal. I apply a small amount usually like a quarter size amount across my upper lip. I find that I only need to repurchase this every 8-12 months and I apply this weekly for 8-10 minutes on clean skin. I try to avoid using lotion or applying makeup after using this product to avoid any extra irritation. If you do have sensitive skin I would apply for the half of the time and build up to longer. I have had a little redness after washing off for only a few minutes. This does come with an oil that you can apply after washing off but I don't like the oil and felt like it clogged my pores so I ditch that. I do notice that this creme product does have a heavy chemical scent but after washed off I do not notice the scent.  I would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a good at home creme hair remover for the face. I have also used this for between my eye brows to get rid of any hair as well.

Pros:
-inexpensive
-easy to find
-works great
-not harsh
-can be done at home

Cons:
-harsh chemically scent

I am so excited that I have finally shared this drugstore gem with you guys! I have used this for several years and I will continue to use weekly. Are there any other creme hair remover products that you have used before?

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment