Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bath & Body Works Haul


Hey loves! I know I know another Bath & Body Works haul. This time I was on the hunt for Wallflowers and a gift for my friends birthday. I did have a few coupons and the wallflowers were on-sale already. Not pictured is a Endless Summer Body Spray and Coconut Vanilla Wallflowers (which were part of the gift). 

Caribbean Escape Wallflower & Mini Candles
Island Margarita Wallflower

Peach Bellini Wallflower
Coconut Lime Verbena Wallflower

Watermelon Lemonade Wallflower
White Citrus Wallflower

If you want your house to always smell amazing you need to get yourself some Wallflowers. I think they last a fairly long time-usually 1-2 months.  I have these placed all around and you walk into a fantastic smelling world.  They are making the outlets with nightlights now which is perfect for in dark places. 
Keep your eyes open because the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sale is coming in early June!!! Watch out for coupons because you are allowed to use coupons with sale prices. I like to bring in my 20% off entire purchase coupons when they have sales going on.  I would suggest to pick up some candles, Endless Summer body spray, and wallflowers. Happy shopping! 




Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment