Friday, May 23, 2014

FOTD: Glitzy Neutral Winged Liner

Hey loves! I am back with another look I wore last weekend. I actually found inspiration for the eyes from Pinterest using the Urban Decay Naked 2 which has always been one of my favorites. Keep reading for the look details:



Face:
Benefits POREfessional Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Light/Pale
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
it Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Powder in Light Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Maybelline FIT me! shine-Free Foundation Stick in Toffee Caramel 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
the Balm Cabana boy blush
 the Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray

Brushes:
Sigma Flat Kabuki F80
e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
e.l.f. Blush Brush


Eyes:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in 70 Barely Branded
Urban Decay Naked 2
*Half-Baked lid
*Bootycall brow bone & inner corner
*Chopper outer half of lid
*Tease-blending shade
*Busted-crease
*Blackout-outer V & lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara in Carbon Black

Brushes:
Real Techniques Basic Shadow Brush
Sigma Buff & Blend E39
Sigma Diffused Crease-E38
Real Techniques Accent Brush


Brows:
Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette Shadows in Faint & Crave

Lips:
Jordana Easyliner in Tawny


Hair:

1 inch Hot Tools Curling Iron

Hopefully you enjoyed the look! I know I always post pictures of neutral eyes but that is my favorite. I am hoping to have a colorful look soon. 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment