Monday, February 3, 2014

Update-No Buy January

Hey loves! I challenged myself to not purchase any excess makeup or beauty products for the whole month of January and let me say as a makeup addict I struggled. I have plagued Target and Walgreens all month because I did not want to be tempted to buy anything.

I did allow myself to repurchase an item if I had used up all the back ups I had. The two makeup items I did repurchase were my holy grail eye brow pencil Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown and I used up 2 sample mascaras and almost all of my regular mascara so I purchased the Covergirl Bombshell Volume mascara which I did a first impression on here.
I am fairly surprised with the number of products I used up this month. Although these products might not of been my favorites but now they are out of my collection. I also went through my stash and gave away a whole bag. I have created plenty of room for new goodies.

I have created a list of goodies that I can't wait to repurchase! I can't wait to pick up the NYX butter lipsticks and L'Oreal youth code products. Also coming soon is a post on all the products that I used up this month so stay tuned for that. Did you stick to this months goal? My next month's goal is to bring my lunch to work everyday so I don't waste money in the cafeteria or on junk! Not really beauty related but will still save me money =)

Where to connect with me?
Twitter: wiscobeauty
Instagram: wiscobeauty
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
                                                 Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment