Sunday, February 9, 2014

Review: Benefit POREfessional

Hey loves! I am going to review a well know favorite primer of mine Benefits POREfessional. To give you a little background I have oily acne prone skin with large pores around my nose and chin. I like to wear full coverage foundation a lot of the time and I need something that will help my makeup stay that whole time, keeps me matte and pores filled.


What are the claims?
"PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores"

Do you think the claims are true?
I do. I feel like this helps to fill in my large pores and I think this works awesome as a primer to make your foundation last all day. I also think this keeps my face matte and less shiny than other primers.

Where do you find POREfessional?
I purchase mine from Ulta for $30.00 or you can also get trial samples in gift kits which I always recommend first. I have both a full-size (0.75 lf oz) and a trial size (0.25 fl oz).

How do you apply this primer?
I usually apply under my makeup on top of moisturizer and use a patting motion. I like to focus most of the product on my t-zone and then lightly all over. You can also use this primer on top of makeup to touch up the look of your foundation throughout the day.


What does the primer feel like?
The primer has a very smooth texture but not as silicone feeling as other primers. The color is a tan almost skin like color but does not give any coverage. I think the primer has a slight scent- a light lemon fresh scent. I don't mind the scent.

Have you broken out from POREfessional?
I have not noticed any breakouts in the areas I apply the primer.

Do you think people with dry skin could use this primer?
I certainly do. I don't feel like this is overly drying and does not claim to be mattifying I just think that is an added bonus.

I think this is an amazing pore-minimizing primer that has added bonus of keeping makeup long lasting and matte. I would recommend this to every one who is looking for a new primer. I know that POREfessional is a little pricey but I have not found a drug store primer that works as well. What is your favorite primer?

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment