Thursday, February 13, 2014

NEW-Favorite Brow Product

Hey Loves! I recently purchased Anatasia DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate to try for my eyebrows. I love filling in my brows because that step really brings the whole look together. I can't remember the last time I didn't fill them in just a little. I have used Revlon's Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown for years and I honestly love it for a great drug store pencil. I have not tried any other high end eyebrow product before. I was looking into getting the Anatasia Brow Pencil but I decided to try the DipBrow Pomade instead. I was actually shocked to find out that for the pomade it was only $18.00 dollars at Ulta. I usually spend around $7 on my  brow pencil every 6 weeks so in the end this pomade is cheaper and will last a whole lot longer.


I am in LOVE with the look this pomade gives. I feel like my eye brows look so polished and perfect. I use a $3 e.l.f. cosmetics angled brush to apply. You do need to be careful when applying and use short strokes-time is key in this. You can easily clean up with a q-tip if needed. The product does dry completely in a few minutes-beware not to smear.


DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate


DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate
As you can see my eye brows are the perfect color to match my hair. I am always afraid that eye brow products in a brown color usually are too red and I hate that. I am very surprised how true to color this pomade is. I feel the name says it all-Chocolate.  I wore this product through an entire work day and for the sake of testing out the lasting power I did not wash off at night and woke up with fabulous brows.

Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
This is my eye brow with my old eye brown routine. As you tell my brow is a little lighter more of an ashy brown but it was the only pencil I could find that wasn't red. I will still continue to use the pencil on occasions when I don't want such a done looking brow but the pomade as now become a holy grail product for sure! 

Pros:
-long lasting
-great color match-2nd darkest shade
-good price for how long you will be able to use the product

Cons:
-probably will dry out before you finish entirely
-small color selection over all in the line-5 colors total

What is your favorite brow product?


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment