Sunday, May 12, 2013

Empties #1

Empties are one of my favorite things to check out from any beauty guru! I mean these are actually products you used the whole thing up and have a good opinion from all of the use. Here are some products I have used up and some mini reviews- enjoy!

Empties!!!


Dove Go Fresh Deodorant Revive- I really loved the smell of this product was a fruity pomegranate scent but I don't think this really kept me from sweating. Now I don't sweat much but I just didn't feel dry all day.  I would not repurchase this product.
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara- This mascara has always been a holy grail for me. I feel like I get great plump lashes. I do love this mascara a little old I do not like it fresh out of the package I feel like it needs to dry out a little before I actually love it. I will always repurchase this and already am into my next tube. 
Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3in1 Foundation- This is a relatively new product but I am in love. This gives such great coverage and lasts all day. I do think the foundation oxidizes quickly after application but still ends up matching my skin tone all day. I have repurchased and will continue too. 
Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream- This was a sample size of the nourishing cream. I really love the Macadamia Deep Conditioner so this was held to a higher standard right off the bat. What I love is the smell and how soft my hair feels after. I don't use this as it is directed I like to style my hair straight or curly and then add a dime size amount to the ends to keep them nourished and soft all day. I have repurchased a small tube and am still loving it. 


Kendra Volume Spray #25 Super Hold Finishing Spray- I love this hair spray. I went on a whim after hearing great things from many people. I don't think it leaves my hair crunchy but it does hold my styles all day. This has a nice smell that isn't overpowering. I will repurchase in the future but I have other hairsprays to use up at this time. 
Head & Shoulders 2in1 Damage Rescue Shampoo-  First off I love anything Head&Shoulders I think their products keep my hair soft, healthy, and well nourished. I love the peach scent this product has. I tried the 2in1 shampoo-conditioner for a little added moisture and I absolutely love it! I will repurchase this product again in the future. 
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Treatment- This is another holy grail product of mine. I love this conditioner to the death. This product is cheap,smells awesome, and leaves my hair SO soft. I am already into another bottle and will continue to purchase. 
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Conditioner- Another holy grail drugstore product. This has a fresh clean scent and keeps my hair from drying out. I use this as a daily conditioner I don't actually use it to keep dandruff away that isn't a problem of mine but it just leaves my hair and scalp so healthy. I would recommend this and I will continue to repurchase. 
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin- This product claims to do 10 things instantly I do think it leaves my hair feeling and smelling awesome. I don't know if it is really worth the price tag (15-20 dollars). I happen to like the Aussie product just as much. I might repurchase with ULTA reward points but not with my own money. 


Downy Unstoppables Shimmer Scent- If only you guys knew how obsessed I am with laundry and these things! I thought I would just show one bottle but I actually have a collection of 6 empty containers of these. I love the smell of this one! There are 3 other scents but this one is my favorite. I would describe it has girly and clean scent. I did use these on my boyfriends clothes and he loved how long the scent lasts. This is now a holy grail laundry product in my routine! Did I mention how soft this leaves your clothes too... 

No comments:

Post a Comment