Sunday, May 19, 2013

Small Target Haul

Good morning everyone! Yesterday while having a cleaning and laundry day I did take a break and run to Target on the hunt for a different face powder. I am currently using the NYX Stay Matte Not Flat Face Powder and it is almost out. I have only had that powder for just over one month and I hit pan 2 weeks ago!!! Shocking...  So here are the goodies that I purchased at Target


Goodies

Bodycology Exfoliating Sugar Scrub in Enchanted Forest- I have been on the hunt for awhile for a drugstore body scrub. I just happened to stumble upon this at Target. Get this, smells just like BBW Twilight Woods which is one of my favorite scents. I try this out yesterday on my hands and they felt so soft and the scent lasted for over an hour. I am excited to use this before I self-tan. Not tested on animals. I can't find how much product you get listed anywhere on the container. Price $5.99
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm- This is one of the drugstore powders that I have not tried. My all time favorite face powder is MAC MSF in Medium Natural but I am trying to find a drugstore powder I love. I went on whim and picked this up. My target did not have huge selection of colors but I think this one matches pretty well. I did try it yesterday as a touch up. I do think this powder has a smell which I thinks smells like unscented body lotion. You get 0.49 ounces of powder for $3.99 which I think is a great steal.
Maybelline Dreamlumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant- Don't get me wrong I love my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer in Corrector but I have heard rave reviews about this concealer. I don't really have a problem with under eye bags or circles but I do like to use concealers to highlight underneath. I was surprised by the color of this concealer I was expecting something a little more yellow but this is very salmon colored. Contains 0.05 fluid ounces for $6.44.

After I try these products out a little more I will try to write some reviews on them or if they end up in my Empties bags you will get some mini reviews then! Plus you doesn't love when you get to ACTUALLY see what people use up and what they think about the products in the end. Have an awesome Sunday! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment