Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sephora Haul

I just finished my favorite facial moisturizer so I needed to order a new container(will be in the next empties blog with mini review). I use the Sephora Instant Moisturizer which is only available at Sephora. I do not have a Sephora near by so I usually just order online. This month was also my birthday month so if I place an order I get 2 deluxe samples for free. I was holding out on ordering until a great deal came about in May. I am now for the first time a Sephora VIB so I get extra deals and exclusive purchases by e-mail quite often. I stumbled upon Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit which is $30.00 for a make-up bag and 19 deluxe samples and $20.00 dollars from each purchase goes to the Skin Cancer Foundation. The quantities were very limited but I did manage to get my hands on one. Here are all the goodies that I purchased...

 Free Samples with Purchase

-Sephora Fragrance Booklet- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh, Philosophy Amazing Grace, Versace Bright Crystal, Bond No. 9 I Love New York For Mothers, and Prada Prada Candy
-Clinique Facial Care Samples- 4 samples of each Liquid Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
-Dolce & Gabbana Desire Perfume
-Hanae Mort Paris Perfume


-Sephora Instant Moisturizer
-Benefit Birthday Samples- They're Real Mascara and Watt's Up Highlighter 
-Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Medium Beige Sample



Sun Safety Kit

Top Row Left to Right
 -Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40
-Olehenriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Sunscreen Lotion
-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa in Chocolate
-Clarins Paris UV Plus HP Multi-Protection SPF 40 Lotion
-Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen

Bottom Row Left to Right
-Origins a Perfect World SPF 25 Moisturizer 
-Dr Brandt Flexitone BB Cream with SPF 30
-St. Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion
-L'Occitane Brightening Hand Care SPF 20 Lotion
-Sheseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream for Face 50+


Sun Safety Kit

Top Row Left to Right
-Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30
-Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 for Face
-Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20
-bareMinerals Mineral Veil in Original with Travel Size Complexion Brush

Bottom Row Left to Right
-Lancome Benfait Multi-Vital Sunscreen Cream SPF 30
-Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad Self-Tanner
- Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
-Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 

That is all of the goodies from my recent Sephora order! I am excited to try out all of the samples. I love when I see deals like this Sun Safety Kit is because you get to try out all kinds of products without spending a lot of money if you end up not liking the product. I did try the They're Real Mascara and honestly I was not impressed. Girl, my eye lashes looked like 3 spiders and I have long thick lashes but they were turned into spiders in like 2 coats. I will keep trying but right now I am not impressed. Hope you enjoyed this haul until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment