Monday, March 5, 2012

Music Monday

While jammin' in the car on the way to work this morning while drinking my coffee, of course spilling it everywhere, I had a genius idea Music Monday; where I get to share some recent tunes I have been loving while getting ready in the morning (for work mostly). I think it sounds really inspirational. So for my first Music Monday I have decided on Drake's- Take Care ft. Rihanna. Now not only is the meaning for this song genius but pairing together two great artists for a love song is phenomenal. I just keep thinking about Rihanna's Love The Way You Lie ft. Eminem, except this song doesn't sound so dark and devilish. To me this song is more uplifting and peaceful. Hope you all will...
Enjoy =)




What songs do you like to jam to in the morning or while getting ready?
Keep on Jammin'
Chelsea



No comments:

Post a Comment