Sunday, March 4, 2012

Giant Haul: January-March

I have been holding out on doing a haul for so long. So I went searching through my beauty goodies for what I can remember buying (does that mean I have a problem). Anyways, I found a whole bunch of stuff. I just did some quick pictures and maybe one day some of these products will have reviews.
-Lippies-
Starting Left to Right
-Revlon Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie
-Revlon Lip Butter in 065 Creamsicle
-Revlon Lip Butter in 055 Cupcake
-Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 14
-Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 08
-MAC lipstick in Hue
-MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Nicki
-Laura Geller Air Whipped Lip Wear in Praline Mousse
-Bare Minerals Lip Gloss in Wild Honey
-Revlon Lip Gloss in 150 Peach Petal
-Face/Perfume-
-MAC Fix+ Spray
-Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Purfume and Lotion
-Up&Up Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
-Sephora's Instant Moisturizer (jar with black lid)
-Laura Geller Retractable Baked Powder Brush
-Smashbox Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer
-Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation in 1.2
-Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Regular Powder
-Eyes/ Blush-
-Laura Geller Eye Elements Baked Eyeshadow and Highlighter in Amethyst Skies
-Bare Minerals Blush in Hush Hush (orange)
-Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eyestudio in 25 Bad to the Bronze and 35 Tough as Taupe
-Laura Geller Air Whipped Blush in Whisper Mulberry
-Urban Decey 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon
-Laura Geller i-care Waterproof Eyeliner in Charcoal
-Palette-
-Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette
- Good Karma Shadow Brush
Whew now that is over. I need to get to testing and trying these products out! I have already dabbled in a few already. I am rather happy with my purchases. I am sure I am forgetting something but hey, that is what happens when you are obsessed with make-up and don't take pictures right as it comes in. Let me know if you have tried any of these goodies.
Enjoy =)
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh so much im so jealous lol! Love your blog! :) x

    http://lovelifeandmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete