Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Daily Dimes

If you read my 100th Blog Post then you know my nickname at work is "Bambi". It all started from my manager when I was first hired. I am the youngest of the bunch and I am just a petite little thing so she started calling me Bambi so it just caught on. So my co-worker Deb saw this shirt (in picture below) at Target and picked it up for me...



Just call me Bambi
Daily Dimes
  • I have a new favorite laundry product Downy Unstoppable Scent Beads! I have been using these with my laundry now for like 2 months. They leave my clothes so fresh for weeks
  • I am very proud of myself for bloggin' a lot lately, GO ME
  • I am obsessed with The Voice and American Idol
  • Rediscovered my love for Yoplait Yogurt- I love Strawberry and Harvest Peach
  • Getting good use out of my treadmill lately
  • Cleaned out my closet and got rid of a lot of junk, clutter, and it looks like a whole new place, but I still need to thin out the clothes *sigh*
  • Also, took my car to the car wash and vacuumed it out on my lunch break today (Spring *Cleaning* is here)
  • I've got a list of goodies I want to review shortly

Enjoy =)

Chelsea aka Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment