Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daily Dimes

Whew, spring is upon us! I live in way up in Wisconsin and the weather has just been outstanding for this time of year not to mention today is the first day of Spring. I thought I would throw in a cute little picture of kitty Cali just relaxing on my screen porch enjoying the Wisconsin weather....What have I been up to...
  • Exercising regularly-taking walks on my lunch breaks and jogging after work
  • Cleaning my car
  • Broke down and got some new products (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser, L'oreal Blushes and Powder, Garnier's BB Cream)
  • Ordering new scrubs for work
  • Looking at houses
  • Doing my taxes-yuck

I hopefully will have some reviews coming from some of the products I purchased earlier this year and I do have a haul blog post on those items. I have been using most of them for close to 3 months now so I probably have tested them out enough to write some reviews. I am going to cut back on buying new products because I am starting to look at houses and I am going to try to save some of the money I spend on products and cut back on my collection a little bit. This will be really tough but I know I can do it, motivate, motivate, motivate...

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment